6/19/2018

I made the following changes to this blog:

Added links in the header to reference identification material using <li><a href>.

Added <div id=header> and <h1 id='blog-title">.

<ItemPage><a href="Plant Identification Questions'></ItemPage>.


<p id="description"><Ask any plant related questions></p>.

I uploaded an image into the header
*I found it very frustrating and difficult editing a template online.

I wasn't able to make several changes because I was restricted and received errors."
I removed all of the footer css from template.

Added Nav, nav ul, nav ul li, and nav ul li a:link, nav ul li a:visited CSS.

I increased the paged width by 5px.

I changed the font family in the body to Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif
I added my blogger profile.

Created flavicon.

Changed search bar.

Added additional links in the side bar.

Added followers button.

Added Blog Archieves.

Made several posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment